INDEPENDENCE DAY VIRTUAL 5KThe New Albany Symphony Orchestra is proud to present the
Virtual New Albany Independence Day 5k Run & Walk
sponsored by Orangetheory Fitness from July 1-14, 2020!
PLEASE CLICK HERE TO REGISTER NOW!
For the safety of our participants, volunteers, spectators, vendors and staff we have made the decision to turn this year's annual event VIRTUAL! You will still receive the amazing service and experience you've come to expect with our race. Run or Walk anytime between July 1-14.
Every participate will receive:
- A soft cotton patriotic tee delivered or shipped to your house if you register before July 7. (Participants registering after July 7 will receive their shirt after July 14)
- An American flag to plant in a designated area in the newly opened Rose Run Park
- A state of the art app to download that will track your distance, record your time and let you instantly upload your time to the results page
- Handpicked Spotify playlists available to download for your race
- One-of-a-kind photo opportunities throughout Rose Run Park - We are excited to share that past artist-in-residence Wil Wong Yee and Adam Kolp will be painting patriotic murals that will be displayed in the park for our families to “jump into” and become part of the art after completing the race.
Participant shirts and flags will be delivered to the homes of participants in the New Albany Plain Local School District boundaries. All other shirts and flags will be mailed. To ensure delivery of your shirt by July 3, please register by June 25. Shirts will be mailed and delivered on a rolling basis. More information on timing to follow.
RACE EVENT SPONSORSHIP
TO BECOME A RACE SPONSOR OR TO DONATE PLEASE VISIT: www.na5krace.org
MORE RACE INFORMATION
CLICK HERE FOR MORE INFORMATION AND VISIT www.na5krace.org
SHIRT SIZE INFORMATION
YOUTH - S/M/L & ADULT XS/S/M/L/XL/2XL/3XL
HOW DO I TRACK MY RUNNING DISTANCE AND REPORT MY FINISH TIME?
Upload the new IYR Virtual app in the Apple App Store (iPhone) or Play Store (Android phone) The IYR Virtual app will track your race distance, keep your time and report your finish time when race
is over See the instructions below (this will not track your distance on a treadmill)OR You are able to use any running/training app to calculate your distance, such as Map My Run,
Runkeeper, Strava, then manually enter your finish time into Its Your Race Results (see below)
How to Report Your Time Manually
(if you used any other app, other than IYR Virtual)
After you complete your race, Log in to your Its Your Race Account
Click on Results
Click on Your Race
Find Your Name
Click on Update Times to enter your finish time.
That is it!
Be sure to practice Social Distancing while you run or walk. Suggested distance for runners is 10 meters.Questions ?
Contact USA Race Timing and Event Management
Phone: (937) 846-4644
THANK YOU TO OUR